2002.10.24 0.4.4 binaries released!
I made binaries for cdlib-0.4.4. There are RPMs for Linux compiled with
gcc 3.2 and 2.96, and there's a WIN32 version compiled with MS VC++ 5.0.
Grab them from the
Note: The Win32 version requires MSVCP50.DLL and MSVCRT.DLL. These
are not included in the zip file.
2002.10.24 Version 0.4.4 released!
- Build system update (admin dir).
- Fixes for CDROM_SEND_PACKET ioctl() interface. It works now (tested on
linux 2.4.19 with ide-cd).
- lec.cpp update from cdrdao 1.1.8.
- TOC / MMC_TOCReader cleanups, CD-TEXT processing moved into TOC class.
- Minor fixes.
2002.10.17 Version 0.4.3 released!
- Win32 port (without mkisofs_CDReader and ParanoiaReader).
- replaced libedc_ecc with Andreas Mueller's implementation
(from cdrdao 1.1.7).
- Many fixes.
2002.10.07 Version 0.4.2 released!
- Implemented CD-TEXT reading in MMC_TOCReader.
- Bugfixes in option parsing.
- Some TOC-reading bugs are fixed.
2002.09.29 Version 0.4.1 released!
- Don't use 0.4, it's full of bugs! (Releasing without testing leads to this)
This release is a bugfix release.
- Main functions should work (I hope).
- Alternative variadic macro in msg_writer.h for older gccs.
- Little changes in command line interface, getopt.h not used.
2002.09.26 Cdlib web page
A web page is ready for cdlib! It starts with the release of the version 0.4. (You are browsing it now :) )
2002.09.26 Version 0.4 released!
- New command line interface command: cdrip - rips a whole cd!
This is the reason of the 0.4 version and not 0.3.3.
It allows the creation of a perfect copy of the CD (even with protection!)
- Fixed a memory allocation bug in MMC_TOCReader::readFullTOC().
- More reliable index scanning with MMC_TOCReader.
- Implemented the exporting into cdrdao's TOC file format.
- Device scanning with libscg now faster.
- Code cleanup (especially in TOC classes).
- Other minor bug fixes.